Thursday, February 20, 2014

One of my Greatest Accomplishments

  My friend Liam Oberst was doing a science experiment on a human's reaction time. So he used a website called Human Benchmark and tested it on a couple of students which included me. The website works like this, the screen will start out red and says "Wait for green" and when the screen turns green you click it and how ever many milliseconds you get, that's your reaction time. Basically if you get a time of 250 milliseconds or below, you have good reaction time. Each human gets three chances at the test. I finished all of my quizzes and got some pretty good results. I found the quizzes fun so I figured I'd keep playing. I decided I should start guessing, which payed off. After a couple of times guessing I got my best score ever, 0 milliseconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even think that score was possible. I don't have any proof, but I do have an eye witness, Brandon Luff. Brandon was sitting right next to me and saw the score. I also called over Liam to show him the score. He replaced my old score with my amazing and next to impossible new score. So if don't believe, just ask Brandon or Liam.

1 comment: