Monday, April 6, 2015

My (Matt Gauntner's) Favorite Football Game of 2014

Last Year's

Throughout the year of 2014 there were a number of entertaining games (other than thursday night). I started this last year where I blog about my favorite game of the year. Im trying to traditionalize it by putting it under the category of BWN awards (which I'm also trying to traditionalize.) I can choose from peewee (which is unlikey), high school, college, the NFL, and any other formalized leagues. Last year I picked the Chick-fil-a Bowl which was Duke vs. Texas A&M. This year, my favorite was from the NFL. It came very early this year. In fact it actually came from the 2013-14 NFL season.

My favorite football game of 2014 wast the AFC Wild Card game of the Chiefs vs Colts. The game took place on January 4, 2014. This is old new because it happened in the 2013 season, but still very memorable. Andrew Luck and the Colts made a comeback from behind victory in epic fashion. Watch the video below and tell me if you agree.


No comments:

Post a Comment