Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My (Matt Gauntner's) Favorite Football Game of 2013

  I know this blog post is a couple of months late, but I think it's a very important one. Over the year of 2013 there were tons of games, including the NFL (my favorite), college, and high school. Out of the hundreds of games that were played, I have to pick only one and here it is...

   The Chick-fil-a Bowl; the game was played on December 32, 2013 and continued on January 1, 2014. So my favorite game was technically the last football game played in the 2013 season. The teams that played were Duke and Texas A&M. I hope you agree with my decision and if you don't, leave a comment and tell me what you believe is the greatest football game of 2013.


1 comment:

  1. I hope Johnny Manziel can transition over to the NFL and be a success. Don't know if this my favorite game but it was cool to watch.

    I think one of the best games I watched was when Duke won a back to back NCAA championship at the buzzer, where Christian Laettner hit on a three point turnaround shot to beat Kentucky in 1992. Duke would go on to win a repeat title.

    ReplyDelete