Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Fantasy Report

I joined a fantasy league on NFL.com and have had a great season so far. I'm ranked first place in the league and have an 8-1 record (meanwhile I was predicted to go 3-11) and will be playing in week 10. I will be playing the only team I lost to this week and I have some problems this week, the players I usually start all have a bye week. So I had to bench my good players and start my backups and also add free agents. Down below are my team comparisons of my team this week and my (6-3) opponent, Ravens 14.

The Gauntlet
Starting Week 10 Roster
(Remember these aren't my normal starters)

Quarterback - Peyton Manning
Running Back - Chris Ivory
Running Back - Frank Gore
Wide Receiver - Martavis Bryant
Wide Receiver - Sammy Watkins
Tight End - Heath Miller
W/R - Larry Fitzgerald
Kicker - Shaun Suisham
Defense - Denver Broncos

ravens 14

Starting Week 10 Roster

Quarterback - Russell Wilson
Running Back - Mark Ingram
Running Back - Amhad Bradshaw
Wide Receiver - Emmanuel Sanders
Wide Receiver - Demaryius Thomas
Tight End - Zach Ertz
W/R - Steve Smith
Kicker - Cody Parkey
Defense - Philadelphia Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment