Friday, August 8, 2014

My Fantasy Football Team

I joined a league on NFL.com  with my dad and picked my team name as The Gauntlet.  Yesterday, September 7, I drafted my team. I luckily got the first pick of the entire draft so I drafted quarterback Peyton Manning! I drafted two more quarterbacks, three running backs, three wide receivers, two tight ends, two kickers, and two defenses.

My Fantasy Roster

Quarterback - Peyton Manning
Quarterback - Aaron Rodgers (what a steal)
Quarterback - Colin Kaepernick
Running Back - Alfred Morris
Running Back - Frank Gore
Running Back - Mike Tolbert
Wide Receiver - T. Y. Hilton
Wide Receiver - Keenan Allen
Wide Receiver - Sammy Watkins
Tight End - Antonio Gates
Tight End - Eric Erbon
Kicker - Adam Vinateri
Kicker - Sebastian Janikowski
Defense - Denver Broncos
Defense - Pittsburgh Steelers (they're starting against the Browns!)






No comments:

Post a Comment