Saturday, May 4, 2013

I am a pro football card collector

     I'm a great card collector, mainly for football. Since I was 9 years I have been collecting. I didn't  know about autographed cards and jersey card so I just bought card packs from Topps or Upper Deck. When I was 10 years old I had about 1,500+ football cards and I have about every player who ever played in the NFL. Ten was also the age when I started to get some jersey and autograph cards. I think my first jersey card was a Mike Wallace autographed jersey card numbered 23/25 which my dad bought for me at a card store. My dad bought a lot of my first jersey cards. When I was in fifth grade I had to do a book report for school so I did one on Jerome Bettis. After the book report I was a really big fan of Jerome Bettis so my dad took me to the store and bought me a Jerome Bettis autographed card. When I was 11 I became a pro card collector. I one day went to a flea market and I bought a Ben Rothlisberger jersey card and a Emanuel Sanders jersey card. I also trade a little but with my friends and I got a Lendale White jersey card. My dad and I also bought a few packs and I got lucky and got a few autographed cards they were a rookie chrome Mike Goodson autographed card, a Marcus Easly autographed rookie card, and a Doug Martin autographed rookie card. I was sick one day so my dad and I went to a card store called Baseball Card Kingdom and bought two amazing card and they were a Tom Brady jersey card numbered 124/250 and a rookie Adrian Peterson numbered 3 of 6. On Christmas I got a 2008 football set, an old Johnny Unitas card from 1970, a Big Ben jersey card, a Heath Miller autographed numbered 19/50, and best of (doesn't really count as a card I guess) a Big Ben and Sidney Crosby hand signed autographed billboard for the Pittsburgh City of Champs. I bought a lot of cards from the card store Sports Card Junction such as a Colin Kaepernick rookie card, a Jake Long jersey card, a Santana Moss autographed football card numbered 214/ 450, a Jamal Lewis jersey card numbered 91/175, and a Von Miller rookie jersey card. I bought almost all of my good cards off of eBay such as an Alex Smith duel jersey card, a Calvin Johnson jersey card numbered 4/75, a Jamal Lewis autographed card, a Ndamukong Suh jersey card numbered 219/299, a J. J. Watt autographed card, a Donruss Timeless Triples jersey card of Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne, a Jim Brown Jersey card numbered 226/250, a duel jersey card of Earl Campbell and Walter Payton numbered 70/100, a duel Jerry Rice jersey card numbered 78/100, a great autographed card of Drew Brees, and one of my most favorite card ever a Panini Prestige 2011 League Leaders quadrupole jersey card of Tom Brady (white), Drew Brees (gold), Peyton Manning (blue), and Eli Manning (white and blue) numbered 12/50! I have some old cards that my dad gave me such as a Dan Fouts rookie card, Emmit Smith rookie card, O. J. Simpson card, Tony Dorsett rookie card, Earl Campbell rookie card, and a Jim Brown card in great condition. So now I have about 3,000+ football card and I hope I get more thanks for reading. Here are some images of my cards below.          

      
Item picture

    

Item picture

  


Item picture







No comments:

Post a Comment