Monday, January 20, 2014

Why I'm Happy Super Bowl Predictions Were Wrong

At the beginning of the playoffs I predicted the Eagles, Bengals, Chiefs, and the Packers would all win, but all of them lost. The day after all of them lost, I deleted the blog post. The two teams that I really didn't want to make the Superbowl were the Patriots and 49ers and of corse they made to the AFC and NFC Championship. I didn't want the Patriots to win because I hate Tom Brady and I didn't wan the 49ers to win because I didn't want them to break the steelers record for most Superbowl wins. I figured that it would be my luck for them both to go to the Superbowl so I created a small blog post...



Monday, January 6, 2014

Superbowl Predictions

New England Patriots Loss

vs.

San Francisco 49ers Win

I figured that since my predictions are always wrong I'd use it as a gift. Next year I predict the Steelers will be 0-16 and not make it to the Superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment